Home Affordable Refinance Program
The Home Affordable Refinance Program expansion helps today’s historically low rates become available to customers who have an existing mortgage loan owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- No equity required, even if you owe more on your home than it’s currently worth.
- Mortgage insurance can be transferred from the existing loan to the new loan!
- No Appraisal required
- FICO scores as low as 660
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have adopted changes to Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes.
- If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced and expanded provisions of HARP.
- You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae by checking the following websites: www.freddiemac.com/mymortgage or www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/
Starting is easy
Whatever your reason is for refinancing, we can help. WesLend Financial Corp. offers extremely competitive rates, and exceptional customer service dedicated to your mortgage needs.