Remote Licensed Loan Officers receive the flexibility to work anywhere to help our customers nationwide. The loan officer will evaluate the customer’s financial status and determine the proper loan product. They will originate new residential refinance and purchase mortgage business by taking qualified, live inbound calls from exclusive company generated marketing leads.
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs.
- Analyze customers’ financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customers and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff in our LOS .
- Structure and price loans accurately.
- 2+ years’ full time refinance loan origination experience; call center environment.
- Ability to correctly and accurately structure and price loans.
- Complete knowledge of conventional and government loan programs Fannie/Freddie, FHA/VA/USDA, Jumbo, Interest Only, Reverse and more (purchase and refinance).
- Current CA DBO and NMLS license.
- Four or more additional state NMLS licenses preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four approved state licenses through the NMLS.
- Company-paid NMLS state licensing
- High Commission Split
- Exclusive leads generated by our marketing
- In-house processing, underwriting, funding, and escrow
- Personalized and automated marketing
- On-going training and development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled