Provide administrative support to escrow department. Perform office duties and assigned tasks as required
- Opens orders/files
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
- Order wire transfers and provide wiring instructions
- Clear title requirements
- Prepare loan packages
- Ordering hazard insurance
- Ordering payoff demands
- Strong customer service
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience as an Escrow Assistant or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related real estate or title field.
- Remote positions available
- Life Insurance
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled.