Lenox Financial is a direct lender operating in close to 50 states and growing. We are looking to hire a Vice president of our Marketing department that is a career-minded professional looking for a company they can plant roots with and thrive. A successful candidate will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns to support strategic direction and aligning business plans with company objectives. Specific responsibilities in this producing management position include business and market development; market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales; and working alongside legal counsel to ensure compliance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing policies and practices.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of marketing campaigns using programs such as WordPress.
- Working with Velocify (comparable CRM) and Lending QB
- Develop annual marketing and in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Online Marketing (Search and Social)
- Build, develop and manage marketing team capable of carrying out needed marketing strategies.
- Manage marketing services department, including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with sales.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing staff.
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Apply Now by submitting a cover letter and resume to Employment@lenoxhomeloans.com