The Customer Lending Representative (CLR) works in a high volume call center environment receiving a large number of inbound calls and internet leads from clients for residential mortgage business transferring live calls to licensed loan officers.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with prospective clients
- High volume of inbound and outbound calling from leads provided through multiple company provided sources
- Continued education and training to become a licensed loan officer
- Utilize training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date policy information to both external clients and internal business partners
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Type: Full- time
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: 1 Year of exceptional customer service and phone sales skills
Apply Now by sending your resume and cover letter to Employment@lenoxhomeloans.com.